Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Come Visit My New Writing Blog

Well, it's official. I've decided to move my writing related posts over to www.vivianleemahoney.com. Please stop by for writing inspiration and tales of my writing progress.

I'll keep HipWriterMama for book discussions, author interviews and readergirlz related information.

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

beckylevine.com said...

Two blogs--I salute your bravery! I'll be checking in at both.:)

Patty Palmer said...

Love the new blog. Lots of great info and inspiration.
I'll be visiting often...