Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Writing Inspiration: The Best Motivation Video

If you do anything today, please watch this video (Thank you, DH, for sharing this with me!). It will take a little more than a minute of your time, and may make a huge difference to how you tackle your day.



Get over your failures. Continue to dream. Work hard.

Your time will come. Believe it. Your time WILL come.

9 comments:

Christine Marciniak said...

Thanks for sharing this, Vivian. It was a great way to start the day!

Shelby said...

dismissed from law school. gosh this video was what i needed. thank you.

Ello said...

I've seen this before but I'd forgotten about it. Thanks for reminding me. I've got a lot of failures to account for. Still waiting on my success story... cue Disney song...

beckylevine.com said...

LOVED this! :)

Liz H. Allen said...

Great video! Some of those I had no idea about.

Patty Palmer said...

Just what I needed! Thanks, Vivian!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks for posting this, Vivian! I'd seen it before, but can watch it over and over again.

Vivian Mahoney said...

I'm so glad you all like this video. It really makes quite a point, doesn't it?

Shelby-You will have more opportunities than you think. I wish you all the best.

Saints and Spinners said...

Ho boy. It's so hard to live through those failures and believe in one's self despite them. Thanks for posting this.