Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

The BAMBOO PEOPLE ARC Tour Announcement

Thank you to all who entered for a chance to go on the BAMBOO PEOPLE ARC Tour! I'm so sorry for the delay in announcing the details--I've been occupied with getting financial records in order for my accountant and haven't pulled an all-nighter since college.

But, I finished!

And, I paid a price. Yesterday, I walked around like a Zombie and it wasn't pretty. My Public Service Announcement for today...Believe it or not April 15th comes around every year, so keep your paperwork organized. Otherwise, you're going to procrastinate and it will only cause pain. One more thing, all-nighters are not recommended when you're my age. That is all.

And now for details on the BAMBOO PEOPLE ARC Tour! I wish I could send all of you on the tour, but only have room for five. But, if this works out, there may be another ARC tour in the future, so please keep checking back.

Here are the names of people I picked out of my fabulous red bowl...
A. Fortis
Doret
Jone
kakumadepew
Christine Marciniak

I'll map out the tour route and mail out the BAMBOO PEOPLE ARC to the first person on the list. Just think of me as Julie the Cruise Director and I'll keep you all on track during the tour.
  • Each person gets the ARC for 2 weeks.
  • READ the ARC and POST a review on your blog.
  • WRITE a message for Mitali in the ARC.
  • MAIL it to the next person. I'll e-mail you the address. It should cost less than $5.00 to mail to the next person.
This will be fun! Please e-mail your snail mail address to hipwritermama @ comcast dot net. Thank you for participating!

4 comments:

Christine Marciniak said...

Oh yay! I'm so excited to be a part of this tour!

Solvang Sherrie said...

This will be fun to read their reviews! And I so relate to the all-nighters AND being behind with the tax stuff ;)

Mitali Perkins said...

I can't wait!!!! What a lovely gift.

Doret said...

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this tour.