Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Writing the Day Away

I've got my coffee, a new WIP in the works, and a semi-quiet afternoon. Even better, I just found out Cuppa Jolie's cracking the whip, so we can cheer each other on!

Here's to a productive writing day! I need to work on character analysis and plan to write at least 1,000 words.

What are your writing goals? Good luck!

7 comments:

Christine M said...

You can do it! I finally sat down to write, we'll see how much I can get done before the kids get out of school.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Take advantage of the moment. Go girl, go! :-)

Patty P said...

Gotta love Fridays. My day off. I'm working on completing a first draft. You know what helped? Creating the synopsis first. It helped me iron out the motivations. Go figure.
Good luck with your draft!

PJ Hoover said...

Here's to it, Vivian! I've been having some great writing days. I think it has to do with getting out of the house to write. I feel much more "on the job."

Solvang Sherrie said...

It's 4:30, Saturday morning, and I'm just getting to my WIP! I love writing in the early morning when everyone is asleep and there are no distractions, well, except blogging! But I'm only giving myself a few more minutes of that then I need to finish writing my chapter. It's due for class at noon :) Nothing like a deadline to motivate!

Vivian said...

Glad you're all working at it! Keep on going!

Beth Kephart said...

I love when you are happily writing. You should have more days like this.