Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Mapping Out Writing Time: Write-a-Scene Writing Prompts

I thought I'd put this question out there. As of right now, I've put together 30 Write-a-Scene Writing Prompts for your writing pleasure.

Are you interested in seeing more of these or have you had your fill?

6 comments:

Lisa Marie Miles said...

I just found your blog so I'm interested:)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Writing helpers are always needed (I use them sometimes in my composition classes) and you always have new visitors. :-)

PJ Hoover said...

I admit I'm not (yet) a writing prompt gal but I hugely see the value in them. I'm curious to see what other people say!

Saints and Spinners said...

I'm a bit abashed to admit this, HWM, but I think that they would be very helpful to me if I would actually DO them instead of thinking about doing them. :) When I do in fact write them, I find that they're quite helpful, whether I respond to the prompts themselves or say, "No no, I've got an idea I want to work on instead."

Narratio said...

I don't actually know what they are. According to everyone else's posts, these prompt things sound helpful. anyone care to explain?

Appreciated,
Narratio

Patty P said...

I love them. It gets me thinking deeper and you are the queen of this.