Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Dance Friday #1

Have you heard?

Our own Tanita Davis is a nominee for a NAACP Image Award, for her wonderful novel, MARE'S WAR. How shout-it-from-the-rooftop is that happy news?

What good news would you like to share?

Go for it.

7 comments:

Solvang Sherrie said...

Excellent news!

Calliope said...

Nothing earth shattering here but I wrote 1,000 words. And made chicken soup. Getting ready to hunker down before the weekend storm.

Beth Kephart said...

I am JOYful for Tanita.

Kelly said...

Congrats to Tanita!!

Robin L said...

Wow, HUGE congrats to Tanita!

liz-scanlon said...

I'm reading MARE right now and it is so wonderful. I'm soooo happy for Tanita!

Saints and Spinners said...

I'm thrilled for Tanita, too. It's wonderful to have that kind of external validation.

My good news: I recently had a short story published online.

I miss you, HWM, and am glad that this comment challenge is getting me back into the swing of regular visits.