Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Dance Friday #2

There's some great news in the blogosphere...

Today is Becky Levine's book launch day for The Writing & Critique Group Survival Guide! If you're a writer, you're going to need this!

Beth Kephart reveals her gorgeous new book cover for DANGEROUS NEIGHBORS. It is absolutely stunning. I can't wait!

R.L. LaFevers has fantastic news about her NATHANIEL FLUDD: BEASTOLOGIST series. Yay! This will make Ninja Girl so happy.

Farida Dowler's short story, The Scullery Boy Remembers, is published in Enchanted Conversation. Very nice twist to a classic fairy tale. Wonderful story.

Robin Brande sold a new book, PARALLELOGRAM. Congrats!

I made progress on PB and perfected my plot organizer. Whee!

Do you have any good news you'd like to share? Comment away!

10 comments:

Beth Kephart said...

Hey you.
Thank you.

And congratulations to dear Farida and to the others you list here.

But.

Also.

CONGRATULATIONS to you. Progress!!!!

PJ Hoover said...

All sorts of awesome news. And I love Beth's cover!

Kelly said...

Love all the good news on a Friday!
I finished my final revisions this week, that made me pretty darn happy! Next step is agent research and writing the query...

Kelly said...

Love all the good news on a Friday!
I finished my final revisions this week, that made me pretty darn happy! Next step is agent research and writing the query...

beckylevine said...

Vivian, thanks so much for the links! And congrats to everybody else--including your progress! :)

Elaine Magliaro said...

Vivian--

Thanks for passing along all the good news. Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful 2010...belatedly. I have you have a grand year.

Jen Robinson said...

Thanks for sharing everyone's news, Vivian. Congratulations to all!!

Saints and Spinners said...

Thank you, Vivian! I am so glad to read other folks' good news, too.

Shelby said...

hey --congrats to all the folks!!

Angela said...

wooo-hooo, lots of good news!