Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tamora Pierce LIVEchat Over at readergirlz Tonight! 6pm Pacific/ 9pm EST

It's that time -- Tamora Pierce will be at readergirlz tonight to answer questions about her books, writing process and whatever else comes to mind. This is a great opportunity to learn from an incredible writer. Don't miss this!

Stop by tonight, 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern, for a great discussion! See you there!

2 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Thanks for the info!

I had to come over from "Write About Now". Sherrie has some wonderful things to say about you over there! It looks like she's right. ;-)

Vivian said...

Thank you for the kind words, Shannon!