Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Project 4 Awesome: You Are Not Alone by Myles Dyer

Check out this important video that Myles Dyer put together on his favorite charity for John and Hank Green's Project for Awesome...Thank you, Myles, for letting us all know we are not alone.

3 comments:

Priya said...

I've been seeing a lot of these videos lately... it seems like a great project for a good cause!

Angela said...

This is great!

Vivian said...

Glad you like this video, Angela and Priya! John Green and Hank Green did a wonderful thing, creating the Project for Awesome.