Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Help Kickstart Tu Publishing and Good Karma Will Follow You

Have you heard of Tu Publishing? This small, independent multicultural press for children and YA is the brainchild of Stacy Whitman.

Stacy is raising capital through Kickstarter to fund this project--she needs $10,000 and as of right now, is 63% there. She has 3 more days to raise the remainder of the money, which she'll use to acquire, produce, market and distribute the first two books. Check out the type of books Stacy will be looking to acquire in January 2010.

If you're able to donate $1 or more, or, if you can help spread the word, it would do much to help bring much needed books out into the world. Go here to find out more about how to pledge money to Tu Publishing and bring good karma into your life. Thank you!

3 comments:

Solvang Sherrie said...

I've heard about this company. I need some good karma--I'll check it out!

Vivian said...

Sherrie,
Don't forget to enter Heather Zundel's contest to help out Tu Publishing! Check out the first section of the sidebar for the link.

Heather Zundel said...

Thank you so much Vivian. I was gone all this week, but I appreciate this so much. And did you hear? They made their goal!