Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Links, Baby, Links

Writerly Links
The Enchanted Inkpot: The Art of Pacing
R.L. LaFevers: Robin's Craft posts and Plot posts

Fun Links
readergirlz: Want to win a free copy of Keri Smith's next book, How to Be an Explorer of the World? Leave a comment over here with your email address. One winner will be selected at random on Tuesday, July 14th and notified via email that day. Note: Entrants must be residents of the U.S. or Canada and have a valid email address.

I, uh, think I killed my muse: Benjamin James Watson's fantastic post: Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Vivian! And I don't think you could possibly kill your muse!

BJW said...

aww shucks, thanks Vivian! You are one of the most encouraging writers I've met on the blogosphere. And incredibly humble for being such a hip writer mama.

PJ, it's not like I MEANT to kill my muse!

Have a great week Vivian. I'm headed to Portland!

beth said...

Thanks for the links!