Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a Girl Wants--Books on Our Minds

Colleen of Chasing Ray gathered a group of authors, including my two friends--readergirlz diva Lorie Ann Grover and the wonderful Beth Kephart--and asked, "What book affected you the most as a tween/teen?"

Love their answers.

5 comments:

Shelli said...

im awful - I cat pick one

Beth Kephart said...

(smiling)

beth said...

I'm going to check out that link right now! Love that question...my answer is always simply NARNIA!

sheila said...

Ooh, I should check out some of those. Funny someone should mention Diana Wynne Jones - my kids adore her.

Suzanne Casamento said...

Boy, were they well read tweens! My big reads were The Outsiders and Bridge to Terabithia.

And I loved them. : )