Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Summer Revision Smackdown Spotlight is, gulp, on me!

I have the honor of being in the Summer Revision Smackdown Spotlight today.  I'm talking revisions at Cuppa Jolie. Ack! 

When I wrote the answers out yesterday, they sounded half-way decent. Now they're posted on Jolie's blog, and all of a sudden, I have an urge to revise. Gah!

Please stop by and say hello!

[Edited to Add: Nathan Bransford has a timely post: Revision Checklist]

[Edited to Add: Nathan Bransford has a discussion post: You Tell Me: How Do You Know Your Novel Is Really Finished?]

9 comments:

Cuppa Jolie said...

You're funny! No worries. You'll have to come over and visit comments, 'cause a couple of smackdowners had kuddos for you! And I agree!

Vivian said...

Jolie,
Thanks so much for putting me in the spotlight!

Kelly H-Y said...

It sounded great ... nice job!
I'm a constant reviser too ... just when I think something's finished ... I find something else to change! Ughh! :-)

Vivian said...

Thanks, Kelly. Glad to know there's another chronic reviser in the house. Good luck with your project!

PJ Hoover said...

Great post and great links from a great gal!

beth said...

You sounded brilliant :)

Vivian said...

Beth and PJ,
Thanks! Hope you're doing well on your projects!

Nowheymama said...

As I've said before, you'd better get used to being in the spotlight! ;)

BJW said...

How's Massachusetts treating you? Great job on your spotlight! Always enjoys your blog, posts, and comments.

Manageable chunks, manageable chunks, manageable chunks.

Thanks for the new mantra. It's a good one!