Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Writing Tips from Editors and Agents

Confused about which POV to use when writing your story? Alan Rinzler has the Best Advice out there.

Taking a Chance on a Young Agent: Nathan Bransford

Royalties and Books: Moonrat

What's Safe to Syndicate On-Line?: Moonrat

Agents and the Slushpile: 10 Reasons They Stop Reading: Guide to Literary Agents

5 comments:

Kelly H-Y said...

Thanks for the great links and information!

gaby317 said...

I really enjoy your blog - very informative!

Just wanted to share that you have an award here

http://startingfresh-gaby317.blogspot.com/2009/05/sharing-lemonade-award.html

PJ Hoover said...

Awesome links! At some point I want to try multiple POVs.

Solvang Sherrie said...

Nice links, Vivian. Thanks!

Vivian said...

Thank you, Gaby317. I'm honored.