Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer Revision Smackdown the Holly and Jolie Way!


It's time to hunker down.

Good thing Holly and Jolie threw down another challenge so I can finish the FINAL revision. Isn't their graphic fantastic?

Come on and work on your revisions with us!!

4 comments:

Solvang Sherrie said...

Sending licorice whips and encouraging thoughts your way :^)

Vivian said...

Thanks, Sherrie! I have to get this done before the kids start summer vacation next month! Hope you join in!

Cuppa Jolie said...

Yay, Vivian. And our graphic looks so pretty on your blog.

I, too, am feeling the pressure of the end of the school year! I think the second half of June is going to be a much bigger struggle than the first.

Vivian said...

I love your graphic, Jolie! It's sweet and sassy--just what we need to get our revisions in shape. Thanks for organizing this. June will be a great month.