1. Greek pizza from Sweet Tomatoes. Fresh spinach, feta cheese and loads of garlic slathered on pizza dough and crisped up to perfection. Salty, savory goodness with every bite. Yum.
2. Spring is finally here and the heat in the house is OFF! The weather has been great this past week--lots of sun and fresh breezes. The kids have been able to go outside, run around, ride their bikes and have fun. And that makes me happy.
3. A great story idea. This always makes me happy.
4. 7 more days until the NESCBWI conference. I'm getting psyched!
5. This fantastic video. If you haven't watched it already, you MUST. NOW. Thanks, Beth Kephart for the link. This is BIG TIME Inspiration.
Edited to add one more thing: Cynsations writes about the new Katherine Patterson Prize for YA and Children's Writing. Very cool.
Enjoy your weekend!