Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Writing Tip: A Podcast with Beth Kephart

Set aside quiet time and listen to Beth Kephart's interview with Barbara DeMarco-Barrett. This is an absolute need-to-do, if you want to add dimension to your writing. Your manuscript will love you for it.

3 comments:

beth said...

Thanks for the link!

Beth Kephart said...

You total nut, you. I came over here to chill with you, and now you're chilling with me, and I'm so confused (and grateful).

Thank you, Vivian.

Solvang Sherrie said...

I listened to this last week on Beth's site. It's a wonderful interview. I'm glad you're introducing it to more readers.