Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Writing Tip: Links to Read and Savor

I've been away from my computer for three days, so I need to catch up on some writing. In the meantime, here are some great things for you to read...

How to Write a Novel in Three Weeks (or two, or one) via Robin Brande


Am I Hooked or Not Hooked by Pub Rants (Kristin Nelson)

On Getting An Agent by Diana Peterfreund


6 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Welcome back, HWM! Great links! I especially like the one from Kristin Nelson.

beckylevine said...

Thanks for the links. And good to have you back.

beth said...

Thanks for linking to my interview :)

holly cupala said...

I was just stopping by to see what was happening in the land of HipWriterMama - how kind of you to mention my post!

Barrie said...

Wow! These are some great links!

Beth Kephart said...

I'm hoping that you've been away doing something you love.

I'm thinking about you preparing for a certain conference...