Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cool Book Trailers: Skeleton Creek by Patrick Carman

Have you heard of Skeleton Creek by Patrick Carman?  It's a new way of reading that I'm still exploring.  

Patrick, via the Skeleton Creek Channel, will have a live webcast tomorrow, Friday the 13th. Curious?  Go here tomorrow, 6:30pm - 8pm Pacific Standard Time.

In the meantime, check out the book trailer. 

2 comments:

m. thompson said...

Oh! This is interesting! Thanks!

m. thompson said...

I know it isn't live yet until tomorrow, but I had to check out the Skeleton creek channel. This is interesting marketing!