Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

SCBWI New York Conference Happenings

No, I didn't go.

But, if you're curious about what you missed, get the scoop over at The Official SCBWI 10th Annual New York Conference Blog.

And if you want a good laugh, and some inspiration, watch this video. Jarrett Krosoczka delivered the opening keynote for the conference. He created this video, with the help of a few well-known guests...


BOOK BY BOOK: the making of a monkey man from Jarrett Krosoczka on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Beth Kephart said...

This is very very funny. Thanks for posting it!!

I hope you have an equally great time when you go to the next conference.

PJ Hoover said...

Very cute, Vivian! Thanks for posting it!

Jules at 7-Imp said...

Don't you just love him for making that?