Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Read Neil Gaiman's Coraline, Right Here

Did you know that if you click on the Browse Inside this book link on the Coraline widget below, you'll be able to read the entire book, courtesy of Harper Collins?  I would imagine this is for a limited time.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

How fun is that! I'm looking forward to the movie (loved the book).

Jim Danielson said...

Very interesting! Somehow, I think reading the entire book that way wouldn't be ideal. (I like to read from paper for anything at all long.)

Vivian said...

PJ,
I'm looking forward to watching the movie, too!

Jim,
I agree, it would be hard to read something in this format for a long time. I prefer to read an actual book. But this is a marketing tool I've noticed companies and some authors offering up--a way to entice the reader to appreciate the work.