Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

2009 New Year 30 Day Challenge Winners!!!!

First of all, I'd like to thank all of the Challenge Participants who joined me in the 2009 New Year 30 Day Challenge.  It was so nice to have company as I worked towards my organizational goals.  

I know it was tough going.  All of us had our own challenges this month and thankfully, most of us were able to continue on.  Unfortunately, due to different circumstances, some of us had to shift priorities and focus on life matters.  For these people, I wish you all the best, and hope you are able to take the time to take care of yourselves and your goals.

The great thing about challenges like this, is it allows us to build up a regular habit of working on something, which leads to consistency and small steps towards our goals.  I think you'll all agree with me that it's hard work.  So, you won't be surprised to hear me say that you are all winners.   

I wish I could send all of you a prize!  Sigh.

Becky Levine!  You've won a Life is Good mug (front of the soft green mug has a daisy and says Life is Good; the back of the mug says Do What You Like, Like What You Do).  Send me your address and I'll forward this along to you.

Jen Robinson, Cinde, and Holly Cupala - Send me your address and I'll forward you a pretty Laini's Ladies Peace card.  You'll be able to tie a ribbon on this beautiful little lady and she'll give you inspiration for "Peace, Believe, Create the Future." 

Congratulations on finishing this challenge!  
  

6 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

My prize was just getting the house organized! It was a good month!
Thanks, HWM!

beckylevine said...

Oh, man, I didn't even know there was a prize!!! You kept me going on the WIP, Vivian--that's what was so great. But, oh, heck, I'll take the mug, too, because I always look at those Life is Good things and want them! Thanks!!

I'll email you the address. :)

Jen Robinson said...

How fun! I also feel like I won just by participating. I was on a business trip all week, and usually when I travel I'm not able to keep up with exercise. But this time, because I was in such a groove from your challenge, I found time to ride the exercise bike at the hotel every day. So, thanks, Vivian! I think this has made a positive difference in my life.

Will send a mailing address.

holly cupala said...

Oh! Thank you, Vivian! I agree - striving toward goals in such excellent company has been a reward in itself.

kbaccellia said...

Congrats! I love the idea of the Peace card. I just went to this one store and made my own necklace with a charm that says, 'believe'. I think that's a great motto for this coming year.

Cinde said...

oh man i didn't realize i won something! *looks around sheepishly* thank you! it was a blast being int his together, and it was cool that people did different things. Inspiring!