Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Project 4 Awesome

I'm a little late to the game here, but have you seen all the amazing Project 4 Awesome YouTube videos out there?  If you're looking for a special charity to donate your efforts for the new year, watch these videos.  


Thank you, Sarah for this info!

4 comments:

Plot Whisperer said...

I received a Google Alert, followed the link, and found you. Thank you so much for listing Plot Whisperer on your blog roll. Many thanks.

Here's hoping all your secret dreams come true in '09!

Solvang Sherrie said...

What a great idea! I hope I remember to check their site out next year before the deadline! Thanks for the info.

Melissa Walker said...

I love this project!

Sarahbear9789 said...

I obviously love Project 4 Awesome. Thanks for the shout out.