Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Meg Cabot Live Chat with readergirlz Tonight at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific

Question:  What's going to be fun, cheery and packed with interesting information?  

Answer:  Meg Cabot's Live Chat at the readergirlz group forum!  9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific

The chat will run for an hour and Meg will talk about her work!  

Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Under your categories on your right navigation, the category "Helping Girls Find Their Way" has a listing for "Girls' Health." The web site is actually girlshealth.gov. I don't think your link is working properly. Thanks!!

Vivian said...

Anonymous,
Thanks so much for letting me know about the incorrect link. I've just updated it.

Thanks again!