Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Countdown Begins...

I'm cleaning, cooking and baking like a mad woman since I'm expecting around twenty people over for Christmas Eve dinner.  

The kids are asleep.  

And I'm enjoying the quiet before the storm.

Wishing you all a joyous holiday season, filled with love, laughter and happiness!  Enjoy your families, take time to relax, and spread the holiday cheer!

4 comments:

Beth Kephart said...

Enjoy that quiet.

I cannot picture you as a mad woman, ever. But I also can't picture cooking for 20. Best of luck with that!!!! And Merry Christmas.

beckylevine said...

Okay, here are your instructions. When those 20 people are there, you sit down at the table and let somebody else bring all your food right to you! YOu smile and say "thank you" nicely and be waited on.

Enjoy!

Becky said...

Merry Christmas Vivian!

I have a few moments of calm here -- the cranberry sauce is cooking, the braided Swedish sweet bread for breakfast tomorrow is baking, and the squash casserole will go in afterwards -- before we head over to my inlaws at 5 pm for the big family Christmas Eve.

Then home to help Santa, which usually makes it a rather late evening :).

Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.

Callipygia said...

Have a Merry Christmas Vivian. Hoping your dinner is fun, wow 20- and not too hectic.