Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with plenty of good laughs, thoughtful conversation, mouth-watering food, and mutual appreciation.

I am grateful for all of you, for taking the time to read my posts, for revealing your kindnesses and acute observations over the past year.  

Thank you, everyone!  See you Friday!

7 comments:

Jim Danielson said...

Vivian, Thanks for all you've added to the world of children's writing! Jim

Christine M said...

Happy Thanksgiving Vivian!

PJ Hoover said...

Thank you for everything, Vivian!

egretsnest said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Saints and Spinners said...

Blessings and light, HWM. Thanks for being in our lives.

Little Willow said...

Happy holidays!

Solvang Sherrie said...

Thanks, Vivian. Hope you had a great holiday!