Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Inspiration Monday: Crankin' Out the Words, the 5K Way

No time for slouching today.  It's Maniacal Monday!  I only have today and tomorrow to write since the kids will be home from school for the Thanksgiving holiday.  So, 5k words today, it is.  

Anyone else in?  Keep checking in the comments here or over at Holly's for some encouragement!  

Wahoo!  Here are some of the people who are in!
M. Thompson

Good luck!

10 comments:

m. thompson said...

I'm in for 1,000 words. I'm out most of the day.

beth said...

Good luck! You can do it!

Vivian said...

M. Thompson,
Glad you're in! Good luck!

----

Beth,
Thank you! Hope your writing is going well.

holly cupala said...

Vivian, you go, girl! You're inspiring me! I'm feeling like a slacker today, but there's no time for it!

PJ Hoover said...

I'm revising, so no word count for me! But have fun!

beckylevine said...

Today's my day off, but GO GO GO!

shelburns said...

Just got home to check on you...how'd it go?

Vivian said...

I'm finally done. 5,147 words!

Thanks, everyone!

Beth Kephart said...

What was your first sentence, dear Vivian?

Jules at 7-Imp said...

Stopping by and checking in to say Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Jules
7-Imp