Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A 5K Challenge

Uh-oh. Guess what I committed to and kind of forgot because of the WBBT? 

Writing 5,000 words.  Today.  Gulp.

Thankfully, I've been writing this afternoon.  

I'm at a little over 1,400 words.  It's 3:25pm. Wish me luck.

11 comments:

katayoun said...

lots of luck!

holly cupala said...

Good luck, you can do it!

Christine M said...

You can do it! I know you can!

Vivian said...

Holly, thanks so much for reminding me about this!

Chris and Katayoun, thanks!

I'm going for this--the most I've ever written in a day is close to 3,900. So what's an extra 1,100 words?

But I must take a break and make dinner. The restless must be fed.

Vivian said...

I just realized I should give a count.

I'm at 1,640 words now. Ack!

beckylevine said...

Chocolate. Now. It keeps you awake, lets you write, without the crash and without keeping you (TOO) awake when you're done.

Go for it!

Beth Kephart said...

but what are you writing about? and why is the word verification below a variation on the word "stress"?

PJ Hoover said...

Good luck!

Vivian said...

I can't believe this. I did it!

The Cole Mine said...

May the force be with you!

holly cupala said...

YES! I knew you could do it, Vivian! Yay! I'm so glad you'll be joining the craziness again on Monday.