- Gas is $2.95 a gallon today!!!
- I cleaned out my kitchen closet and found my favorite hat. Perfect for bad hair days and attitude problems, this pumpkin colored hat reminds me that LIFE IS GOOD.
- Yesterday, I had about fifteen children, from the ages of four to eleven, in my yard. Thankfully, I found plenty of cornstarch and let the kids make oobleck -- a cornstarch, water and food coloring mixture. The kids had the best time playing with this stuff. In case you're wondering, this is an OUTDOOR activity and occupies a lot of time.
- I had a good writing week and was able to tighten up a few chapters of PB. My critique group gets this on Monday.
- I found a mouse in my coat pocket. Before you get totally grossed out, let me assure you it was a plastic mouse. After I calmed down, I was on a mission to hunt down the child who planted the darn thing in my pocket. Of course, all of my little ones denied it. Turns out, my husband was the culprit. This little plastic critter has been providing my family with much entertainment and laughs this week. Now I need to come up with new prank. Any suggestions?
Have a great Columbus Day weekend!