Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

FaceBook and Twitter, Oh My!

Well.  I did it.  

I just signed up on Facebook, thanks to an invitation from one of my sisters-in-law.  (Thank you, Anonymous.)

I'm also on twitter.  

Because it's just not enough to be on MySpace.  

Who wants to be my friend?  

8 comments:

Christine M said...

I'm not of Facebook or MySpace yet - but when I take the plunge I'll be your friend.

I just signed up for Twitter today. That's my social networking leap for the week.

Nowheymama said...

Done!

Beth Kephart said...

I do! I do! (on facebook). Except I don't know how to find you because I'm such a nerd.

PJ Hoover said...

I do!

Anna Lefler said...

Howdy! I'm following you on Twitter now - whee! (I'm "mindmojo" on Twitter, BTW. The rest of the time I'm just, you know, me.)

I'm not on Facebook yet...can't seem to find the energy to do it...

Thanks for stopping by...

:^) Anna

Kelly said...

I'm already your friend :)

Jules at 7-Imp said...

So glad you joined! It might be more of a time-sink, but I find it's worth it to keep up w/folks and to find old friends.

Heather Zundel said...

I do! I do! Adding right now. . .