Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I've Started Up a New Blog: The Rebel Queen

I've thought about this for awhile, and finally decided to start up a new blog.  When you have a moment, stop by The Rebel Queen.  It's all about finding ways to keep our children empowered, confident and courageous, so they can find their way, when they become teenagers.  It's also about living with food allergies and finding a way to co-exist.

I'll be still writing over here, but focusing on writing and children's books.


5 comments:

Susan T. said...

Congratulations on the new blog, Vivian! I'm going to hop over and visit.

PJ Hoover said...

Nice title, Vivian! Is this because you didn't have enough to do!
I think it's great, BTW!

Heather Zundel said...

So sad, just after I found this one. I will definitely see you over on your new blog though. I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on this one.

Vivian said...

Thanks for visiting the other blog, Susan!

-----
P.J.,
I figured, this will help me keep things separate. Kid stuff over at The Rebel Queen. Writing stuff over here.

----
Heather,
I'm so glad you like it here! I'll still be blogging over here, so I hope to see you again!

beckylevine said...

This sounds great--I just sent the link to a friend of mine (www.bethproudfoot.com) who works with kids and parents--she needs your blog!