Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2008 Cybils Non-Fiction Middle Grade/Young Adult Committee

It's official!  I'm returning to the Cybils Non-Fiction Middle Grade/Young Adult Committee, and looking forward to discovering all the great non-fiction books out there published in 2008.  

Nominations for your favorite books start October 1st over at the Cybils blog. Be sure to cast your vote!

5 comments:

Barrie said...

oooh...very fun for you!

beckylevine said...

Congrats--can't wait to read all the reviews. You're going to have so much fun!

kbaccellia said...

Your going to have so much fun! I'm going to be a panelist for MG fiction. I just love this contest! It's so much fun reading and discussing the nominated books with other bloggers.

Liz in Ink said...

This is my first year judging for CYBILS and I'm excited, too! Can't wait to see which books people nominate. Can't wait to see all that reading on my part legitimized!!!

Beth Kephart said...

what a total (and totally deserved) honor!!

Congrats (and have fun with that),

b