Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

U.S. News & World Report: Best Colleges of 2009

The list is out.  The Best Colleges of 2009.  

Need to figure out how to pay for college?  Here's a starting place for your research.  

Curious about high school and college student feedback on some colleges?  Check out these videos

Good luck to all the high school seniors...

2 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Ack! It's a serious amount of research! Thank goodness I have 11 more years to digest it all.

Stacey: Two Writing Teachers said...

I always seem to know when this comes out... until now. I guess I've been too busy setting up my classroom. Thanks for the alert.