Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Scientists, Physics and the Magic of Invisibility Cloaks

This is so cool.  While the possibility of a real "invisibility cloak" has been around for awhile, scientists are one step closer to making this magical power a reality.  

Imagination is powerful.  

2 comments:

m. thompson said...

Cool stuff. I wish I understood this better.

Jennifer B said...

It is very cool--I saw that on Boston.com this morning. Actually, it's a little disturbing too. It's bad enough with the government listening to phone calls for "national security" reasons...can you imagine what they would do with invisibility?