Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My New Favorite Gadget

Have you seen this?  It's my new favorite gadget.  The problem is, it's so easy to use, the kids kidnapped it a couple times to film their own little movies.  I discovered that today, when I downloaded the mini-movies.

I've never laughed so hard.

5 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

I'd love to read a transcript of their movies!
It looks way cool!

Ms. Mize said...

Sounds like fun! I have seen it and have been pondering purchasing one. I like that it is easy to use.

The Cole Mine said...

How fun!!

Vivian said...

PJ,
That's a good idea. I'll put together a transcript. Hopefully, it'll be as amusing in the written form, without the visual effects.

-----
Ms. Mize,
It is easy to use. The video and audio is pretty good for a small gadget.

-----
The Cole Mine,
It is!

Alkelda the Gleeful said...

Sweet! As you know, I've been getting a kick out of the video feature on my new digital camera.