Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jason Mraz Makes Me Smile

I've been putting together a playlist for a manuscript I've dusted off a couple months ago.  Music inspires me and gets me into the groove of revising scenes.  I came across this fantastic song, "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. I've just discovered Jason's music, and his songs are perfect for my protagonist.  Check out "I'm Yours"--it totally makes me smile.



If you want more happy, listen to Jason Mraz's version of Kermit's Rainbow Connection. 


Have a nice relaxing weekend.

3 comments:

Megan Germano said...

Love it. Love him.

m. thompson said...

Oh, these songs are great. Thanks for introducing him to me.

Jennifer B said...

Oh I can see why you like to listen to him. He's very good. And now I will have to find out more about him!

I've been stopping by your blog from time to time lately and enjoy reading it. I was recently "tagged" by The Nut-Free Mom, and in the spirit of blogging fun, I have decided to accept the challenge. So, I am now "tagging" you! If you are interested, I have listed the rules and other tag info on my blog, Food Allergy Buzz.

Hope you have a great weekend!