Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Debut Author Interview Tomorrow!

Hint: Her book was just released at the beginning of this month.

Hint:  Her book covers a hard-to-talk about subject.

Hint:  Her book will provide comfort and empowerment to teens.  

Hint:  She is part of two well-known blogs--one with other debut authors and another with her critique pals.  

Come back tomorrow and see what this debut author has to say about the critique process, her writing and her hopes for teens who read her book.

Care to venture a guess?   

7 comments:

beckylevine said...

I should know this! I'll have to come back to see.

m. thompson said...

Is she part of the Class 2k8? And the other blog--there are a few I'm thinking of. I'll have to check some of these other blogs for hints.

beth said...

I've not got a clue who it is, but great tease!

Vivian said...

Becky,
Definitely come back! You'll appreciate what she has to say.

----
M. Thompson,
You're right on the Class of 2k8 blog. Happy hunting!

----
Beth,
Hee, hee. She shares some great stuff about writing and even agents, so come on by tomorrow!

PJ Hoover said...

My guess is Daphne Grab.

Erin said...

Daphne Grab? (Ohhhh wait, PJ already guess it...)

Vivian said...

PJ and Erin,
You're right! Daphne Grab will be here tomorrow! Hope to see you here!