Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Twilight Video Clip for a Rainy Day

It's been raining here for the past couple of days, and it's enough to make me weep. However, if you're a vampire, this would be a perfect day. Yes, I've got Twilight on my brain.

I was checking out Stephenie Meyer's site, and viewed these MTV video clips of the filming of the Twilight movie. Wow. I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical about the look of some of the actors and actresses chosen for the film, but then, how do you portray the most beautiful of vampires that humans are drawn to?

When you have a chance, check out these video clips. You'll see how they film some of stunts and be amused about the fight between Twilight and Harry Potter.

Have a great day.

3 comments:

beth said...

Stephanie has such an amazing life right now...I can only imagine seeing my characters come to life on the big screen like her!

sheila said...

Oh bummer. Those MTV clips won't play here in the Outlands of Canada. Drat.

Alkelda the Gleeful said...

Where's Jacob?!