Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

SBBT 2008 Starts Today!

The Summer Blog Blast Tour begins today with the following interviews.  Hope you enjoy!

Adam Rex at Fuse Number 8
David Almond at 7 Impossible Things Before Breakfast
R.L. Lafevers at Finding Wonderland
Dave Schwartz at Shaken & Stirred
Elizabeth Scott at Bookshelves of Doom
Laurie Halse Anderson at Writing & Ruminating
Susan Beth Pfeffer at InteractiveReader

2 comments:

beckylevine said...

Vivian,

Thanks for the links. How does the blog blast work? I'm going to be interviewing a picture book author at my blog tomorrow. Do you set these up all ahead of time, or are you looking for interviews as you go?

Thanks!

Becky

Vivian said...

Becky,
Colleen over at Chasing Ray started the SBBT last summer to highlight YA authors in an organized week-long blog tour.

I'll stop by to read your interview tomorrow!