Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

Announcing the Winner of the Five Sentence Contest


The voting ballot is now closed. 
Thank you for voting!

Contestant #4, Tom, you're the winner! Your prize is a first chapter critique. e-mail me at hipwritermama at comcast dot net and send me your first chapter. I'll e-mail your critique back to you over the weekend.

Congratulations!

A big thank you to everyone who participated in this: Tom, M. Thompson, Sam Riddleburger, Beth, Chris, and Caryn. This was such a close race. You did good.

1 comment:

SamRiddleburger said...

Well played, Tom! You got my vote...