Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Poetry Friday: A Crown of Sonnets

Have you read this yet?  Cutting a Swath: A Crown Sonnet by Sara Lewis Holmes, Laura Purdie Salas, Tricia Stohr-Hunt, Liz Garton Scanlon, Tanita S. Davis, Andromeda Jazmon and Kelly Fineman.  

It is edgy, majestic, and beautiful.  I bow down to all of you!

3 comments:

Liz in Ink said...

Vivian -- Thank you!! You are really sweet to call us out (even though we're not being shrinking violets about it ourselves ;))

Candace E. Salima said...

Hey HipWriterMama, thanks for dropping by my blog and for the good wishes on my husband's kidney transplant. We nervous but excited.

In June I am launching a virtual book tour for "Forged in the Refiner's Fire." Are you willing to be one of my stops?

First: You'll pick a day in June to post.

Second: I'll mail you the book.

Third: You email me some interview questions, which I answer and email back to you.

Fourth: You post the review and interview on the agreed upon day.

Are you in? Does it sound like fun? Drop me an email at ces@candacesalima.com and let me know.

Cloudscome said...

Yes thanks Vivian! It was an amazing process being part of this group.