Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Inspiration In Honor of Randy Pausch

Randy Pausch--professor at Carnegie Mellon University, founder of the Alice Project, author of The Last Lecture--has inspired millions and made people believe anything is possible.   

Please make the time, 76 minutes to be exact, to watch the Last Lecture of Randy Pausch, Professor of Carnegie Mellon University.  I know, it's a lot of time.  But, even start with 10 minutes. You will see life in a whole new way.  

3 comments:

Kim said...

I read an article last weekend based on this speech. I want the book. I think it's quite inspiring.

The Cole Mine said...

He is SUCH a total inspiration. I saw his interview with Diane Sawyer and it made me cry. Thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

How inspiring Randy Pausch is! If you liked "The Last Lecture", another fantastic memoir I just read and highly recommend is "My Stroke of Insight" by Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor. Her TEDTalk video (ted.com) has been seen as many times as The Last Lecture I think, and Oprah did 4 shows on her book, so there are a lot of similarities. In My Stroke of Insight, there's a happy ending though. It's an incredible story! I hear they're making it into a movie.