Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Does Anyone Have Any Good News to Share?

Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!”
-Anne Frank

Go for it. Share your good news!

6 comments:

Jen Robinson said...

My new bookshelves came. I'm pretty happy about that! And, as I'm sure you know, the Red Sox won their home opener quite decisively.

Jen Barney said...

I had my proposal from www.donorschoose.com funded! A 400.00 dollar digital camera for my classroom! YAHOOOOOO!!!

PJ Hoover said...

I did my taxes FINALLY! OK, almost done, but done enough to push me into the comfort zone. Finalize a few things in the next few days, then file.

The Cole Mine said...

We are getting estimates to have our 1950s bathroom updated! Hooray!!

Thanks for the good news share!

Becky Levine said...

My desk is almost clean. I know it doesn't sound like, but given the level of overwhelmedness that's been bubbling in my brain, it's a biggie!

Oh, and, my son was assigned to do a book report on a Newbery winner, and he's digging happily into Holes. Yay.

How about you? Any good news on your stove?

jules said...

I ordered an exercise bike (this is actually good news, though it could be interpreted otherwise, so that I can start exercising on a regular basis).

I had to run through an airport recently, trying to catch a plane in about 30 seconds, and it was a wake-up call to getting back into better shape!