Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Some Encouragement....

For those of you who need a little encouragement, here's a great commencement speech from Steve Jobs.  I wrote about this before, but just found it on YouTube.  When you have a moment, take the time to listen to it.  I think you'll find it inspiring. 

I've been going through major writer's block for the past couple of weeks, and this has been wonderful to hear.  

Have a good weekend! 

7 comments:

Robin Brande said...

LOVE this! Thanks for posting it!

laurasalas said...

I rarely click on links--no time. But I'm so glad I watched this. Thank you!

Trying to stay hungry...and already foolish,

Laura

Erin said...

This is so inspiring. Thank you!

slayground said...

Writer's block:
You knock that block! :)

Liz in Ink said...

Love this very much, Vivian. Thanks...

courtneywrites said...

Thanks, I needed that.

laurasmagicday said...

Thanks. Wonderful. Made my day....