Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Inspiration Monday: Embrace the Possibilities

Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all.  Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach.  Check your road and the nature of your battle.

The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

-Ayn Rand, author of Atlas Shrugged

5 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Hey! Way to get the post out early!
I love the last part: It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.
Though I never did read Ayn Rand.

HipWriterMama said...

Tricia,
I thought I could schedule this to post tomorrow, but I guess it doesn't work like that on Blogger.

I read Ayn Rand's books when I was in college--her books are meaty and quite controversial. Makes for interesting reading.

Christine M said...

Thanks for a little inspiration on a Monday morning.

I also read Ayn Rand in college. Definitely food for thought there!

m. thompson said...

This really resonates with me. Good stuff to start the day. Thanks.

The Cole Mine said...

Oh I needed this today. Thank you!