Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Mystery Author Interview on Wednesday

I am so excited. One of my daughter's favorite authors will be here on Wednesday for a kicking interview. If you love to read about dangerous girls who are smart and love to solve mysteries, stop by on Wednesday to meet this cool author.

********
Any Guesses? I'll leave update this post with clues throughout the day...

1. Female author who is cool and mysterious.
2. She is working on her third book for this series.
3. The first two books are set in New York City.
********

Laini, you got the right answer...

Kirsten Miller will be here Wednesday to talk about how she became a published author, her new projects, her Kiki Strike books, her website and more...

8 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Oh, I can't wait to find out who!

Kaleb said...

Can I guess? Are her initials MC or AC?

HipWriterMama said...

Tricia,
This author is cool and mysterious.
-----

Kaleb,
Well, you made a correct guess on the gender, but wrong on the initials.

If anyone else wants to guess a name, go for it! I'll update the post with clues throughout the day....

m. thompson said...

This eliminates Holly Black and Libba Bray. Melissa Marr? That would be so cool. Please?

Kimberly J. Smith said...

I'm guessing Ally Carter? Love those Gallagher Girls!!!

K. Smith

kimberly j. smith said...

Well, just noticed the initials clue, so I guess Ally Carter is out... hmmm....

Laini Taylor said...

Hm. . . I haven't read these books, but is it Kirsten Miller, of Kiki Strike? That immediately leapt to mind, but like I said, I haven't read them. I'll check back!

Karli said...

Kirsten Miller would be awesome. But aren't her books MG?

Ohhh. Holly Black?