Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Own Superhero Action Figure

Thanks to Alkelda the Gleeful, I now have my own super-hero action figure, arched eyebrow and all. I'm honored and a little bit embarassed. I never would have had a great book talk with my daughter's first grade class, if not for your help. I think this is the start of the Legion of Super-hero Kidlitosphere Bloggers. What do you think?

3 comments:

Alkelda the Gleeful said...

Yeah, we should all make action figures for each other! I was trying to think of something catchy to evoke the Justice League, but so far, no ideas have cropped up.

Becky Levine said...

It's a great action figure. You look very powerful, as all protectors of books should!

PJ Hoover said...

It's Super!!!! Will you update your sidebar picture?