Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

And the Winner of the 2008 New Year's 30 Day Challenge is.....

Thank you, everyone, for joining this 30 day Challenge. You should be proud of your progress. I hope this has helped you gather your motivation so you can reach for your dreams.

Now I had a hard time chosing the prize for this Challenge. I couldn't decide whether to go inspirational, something bookish or something writerish, which I'm sure isn't a real word. Scratch that. I know it's not a real word, but I figured maybe this could be a Frindle moment. Maybe? But, I digress.

In any event, I found the perfect inspirational prize. See the pretty picture? This is one of Laini Taylor's designs. I'm in awe of her. Not only is she a talented writer who encourages other writers, but she is also a talented artist.

I couldn't resist and had to order this pretty piece. It'll be perfect to hang near a creative space, don't you think? Who wouldn't be inspired by the words Dream, Grow Wings, Soar?

Linda and Laura...send me your snail mail address to hipwritermama at comcast dot net and I'll send one out to you when they come in. Congratulations!

10 comments:

laurasalas said...

Hi Vivian...was the "and Laura..." part a typo? Or did you pick two winners?

laurasalas said...

And, yea, Linda! I'm so glad you won. I hope you're feeling energized and supported by it.

Christine M said...

What a beautiful, inspirational prize for the two lucky winners.

HipWriterMama said...

Laura,
I did pick two winners, and you're one of them! Hope you like the prize!

HipWriterMama said...

Chris,
You've got an e-mail from me.

laurasalas said...

Woohoo! I love it! And every time I see it, I'll be reminded to challenge myself. Thanks so much!

HipWriterMama said...

Laura,
You're welcome.

beckylevine said...

What a wonderful prize. And congrats, Linda & Laura!

Linda said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've had a couple of days full of self-doubt. Then, I logged on and saw the beautiful prize. I love it and will find a special place where I will see it everyday.

I appreciate the encouragement and support all of you have given me.

Cloudscome said...

Congratulations to both linda and Laura! Dream big!