Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

You're the Meanest Mom in the World!

Have you ever called your Mom, or have your children ever called you the Meanest Mom in the World? I never would have dared saying that to my Mother, but sad to say, I have earned the title more than a few times.

If you haven't read this yet, check out the lastest news about a lesson a Mean Mom wanted to teach her teenage son.

6 comments:

Nowheymama said...

Scott told me about that yesterday. We both thought it was pretty funny...and creative.

Thanks for the cleaning tips!

SevenImpossible said...

Heh. Good for her.

I'm trying to prepare myself for getting the "meanest Mom" comments when my girls are older. I know to expect it and that I should let it roll right off me, but: Wah! Can I cry in advance?

Jules, 7-Imp

Lisa Yee said...

I had read about this, but hadn't seen the clip. Thanks for posting it. And Hoorah to the Meanest Mom in the World!

beckylevine said...

I called my son out and had him read it. I'm pretty sure he believes I'd do the same! Thanks.

HipWriterMama said...

nowheymama,
You're welcome!
----

Lisa,
I know. Good for her!
----

Becky,
You're welcome. I hope this makes teens realize that driving is a privilege.

Jennifer said...

This made me laugh.

I've actually never been called mean-- just the WORST Mom, ever. That is, when I'm not the BEST Mom ever.

:-)