Welcome!


Thanks so much for visiting HipWriterMama, my blog about children's books, authors and readergirlz!

It's time for a change. I've decided to focus my attention on my writing blog, www.vivianleemahoney.com. Hope to see you there!

Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

YALSA Songwriting Contest for Teens

I found out about this cool songwriting contest from Little Willow.

LW writes: "The Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA) is having a songwriting contest! Students between the ages of 12 and 18 may enter individually or in groups of two, three, or four people. Songs are to be between one and half minutes and three minutes long and should "promote libraries and the many technological resources they offer. The deadline is Saturday, March 8th, 2008. Learn more at the YALSA website."

Gather up all your talented teen buddies and check out this contest!

2 comments:

Little Willow said...

Danke!

Alkelda the Gleeful said...

Man, sometimes I'm bummed that the internet "happened" after I left my teenhood. I would have had this contest in the bag.